Section 18(2) of the Public Act 94 of 1979, The State School Aid Act, has been amended, which requires each school district and intermediate school district to post certain information on its website within 30 days after a board adopts its annual operating budget or any subsequent revision to the budget. The Annual Budget & Transparency Reporting is an opportunity to communicate to our community on how we utilize the resources that are provided to us.
American Rescue Plan – ESSER III Funds
- PA 48 Plan: 2021-2022 End-of-Year Goal Reporting (Posted: 6/30/2022)
- PA 48 Plan: 2021-2022 Mid-Year Goal Reporting (Posted: 2/26/2022)
- Public Act 48; Section 98b 2021-2022 Goal Reporting Plan
- COVID-19 Dashboard
- Innocademy Allegan Campus Continuity of Learning & COVID-19 Response Plan
- Extended Continuity of Learning Plan (Board Approved)
- Teacher and School Support Staff COVID-19 Grants
- Training Report Summary for Teachers, Parents, and Students (Posted 1/11/2021)
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan Mid-Year Goal Reporting (Posted: 2/1/2021)
- Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan End-of-Year Goal Reporting (Posted: 6/28/2021)
- COVID-19 Prevention Strategy for Schools (Posted: 8/24/2021)
Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
Fiscal Year Operating Budgets and Subsequent Revision
- Fiscal Year 2022-2023 Board Approved Budget July 2022
- Fiscal Year 2021-2022 Board Approved Budget July 2021
- Summary of Personnel and Operating Expenditures (Pie Charts)
- Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
- Current Bargaining Agreements
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, there is no bargaining agreement.
- Employee Sponsored Health Care Plans
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we do not sponsor health care plans.
- Audited Financial Statements
- Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- Our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we have no medical benefit plan bids.
- Procurement and Expense Reimbursement Policies
- Reimbursed Expenses
- Employee Compensation Information
- Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- A deficit elimination plan is not required for the district.
- District Credit Card
- District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- Educator Evaluation Systems: Posting and Assurances
Emergency Drill Log
Safety at our schools is always a top priority! As a result, in accordance with School Safety Legislation – Public Act 12 we conduct regular safety drills including:
- Fire Drills – A minimum of 5 fire drills are required each school year. Three (3) of the drills need to be held before December 1 and two (2) during the remainder of the school year.
- Tornado/Severe Weather Drills – A minimum of two (2) tornado safety drills are required for each school year with one (1) conducted during March.
- Lockdown Drills – A minimum of three (3) drills in which occupants are restricted to the interior of the building and the building is secure. One (1) of these drills needs to be conducted prior to December 1 and one (1) conducted after January 1. At least one (1) drill needs to be scheduled during lunch, recess or at another time when a significant number of the students are gathered not in a classroom.
See the drills conducted within the current school year HERE.