Representing Innocademy Allegan Campus, a non-profit public school, the Innocademy Allegan Campus Board is responsible for reporting school strategy and performance to Lake Superior State University.
- President – Kay Berends (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Vice President - OPEN
- Treasurer – Andy Tucker (email@example.com)
- Secretary- Mark Douglass (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Trustee-Carlie Puckett (email@example.com)
- Trustee – Teresa Kline (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For the 2017-18 school year, Innocademy Allegan Campus Board meetings will be held on the third Tuesday of every month, unles noted below. Meetings will take place at Innocademy Allegan ( 2611 56th St. Fennville, MI 49408).
2017-18 Meeting Schedule & Minutes
Budget Hearing: 4:15 p.m. June 19, 2018
Organizational Meeting: 4:30 p.m. July 17, 2018
Innocademy Board Policies can be found in the document below: