This Week at IAC
IMPORTANT REMINDERS WITH THE SPREAD CONTINUING TO WORSEN:
As you know, our end in mind is to keep our students healthy and learning in person.
With confirmed Covid-19 cases on the rise in Allegan County, we are asking that you please remain vigilant in doing a quick check-in with your kiddos before sending them to school each morning.
If your child has…
Any ONE of these:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste/smell
- Confusion or change in mental status
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips or nail beds, depending on skin tone
- Inability to wake or stay awake
Any TWO of these:
- Fever of 100.4 or feeling feverish
- Muscle aches
- Sore throat
- Congestion or Runny nose
As always, report absences to email@example.com or call 269-561-4050.
TO REPORT A POSITIVE COVID CASE FOR YOUR CHILD(REN):
2. Include in the email…
- date of symptom onset
- date of positive test result
- vaccination status of student as that impacts time out of school, if at all
3. Expect to get an email reply within 24 hours on the next steps…in the meantime please keep your child(ren) homeThank you for your help and continued support.
Thanks so much to everyone who has donated socks so far. Our tree is looking great! We will collect them until December 14th. Each pair of socks is one point for your student’s classroom. The class with the most point by December 14th will win a pizza party! As of Wednesday, November 17th, Ms. Jessica’s class has 54 points, Mrs. Mead’s clasas has 48 points, Ms. Michelle’s has 38 points, Ms. Carrie’s has 24 points, and Mr. Zach’s class has a whopping 67 points! Keep bringing in those socks!