- Michigan Return to School Road Map
- Innocademy Parent Presentation Slides (7/30/20)
- Zoom Recording of Parent Presentation
- Innocademy Return to School Plan (Will be posted after Board Approval)
- IES COVID-19 Preparedness and Response Plan
Face to Face Learning
Option 1: 100% In-Person
*Families choose to send child(ren) to school for all instruction every day
*Adopting all MI Safe Schools: Michigan’s 20-21 Return to School Roadmap “required” guidance and many “strongly recommended” and “recommended”
*Staff to wear masks unless eating or drinking while socially distanced from others. Mask to be cleaned each day.
*5th Grade – 8th Grade to wear masks unless eating or drinking while socially distanced from others. Mask to be cleaned each day.
*Y5 – 4th Grade to wear masks in common areas (hallways, bathrooms, busses). Socially distanced in cohorts. Masks to be cleaned each day.
*Should state/region return to Phase 1-3 or there is a county-wide decision to close, remote learning from home (similar to Spring ‘20) kicks in
to Spring Remote Plan
from Spring Remote Plan
•Learning opportunities for parents on tech & techniques
Option 2: 100% Remote
*Families choose to participate in online learning every day for all coursework for an entire semester or school year
• Become a full-time iCademy student for the entire 20-21 school year