New Covid Guidelines and Information
As you know, our end in mind is to keep our students healthy and learning in person.
With confirmed Covid-19 cases on the rise in Allegan County, we are asking that you please remain vigilant in doing a quick check-in with your kiddos before sending them to school each morning.
If your child has…
Any ONE of these:
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty breathing
- Loss of taste/smell
- Confusion or change in mental status
- Persistent pain or pressure in the chest
- Pale, gray, or blue-colored skin, lips or nail beds, depending on skin tone
- Inability to wake or stay awake
Any TWO of these:
- Fever of 100.4 or feeling feverish
- Muscle aches
- Sore throat
- Congestion or Runny nose
As always, report absences to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 269-561-4050.
TO REPORT A POSITIVE COVID CASE FOR YOUR CHILD(REN):
2. Include in the email…
- date of symptom onset
- date of positive test result
- vaccination status of student as that impacts time out of school, if at all
3. Expect to get an email reply within 24 hours on the next steps…in the meantime please keep your child(ren) homeThank you for your help and continued support.
Be Prepared! Bring Your Winter Gear.
Parents, please send your students with outdoor winter apparel! The temperatures are dropping but we still go outdoors for learning, field trips, and recess. Student should have hats, mittens, winter jackets, boots, and snowpants. Please remind your student that we do not throw snowballs at school for safety purposes.